Care & Maintenance
1. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before cleaning your glasses. Ensure that your hands are free of any dirt as they may scratch your lenses.
2. Rinse your glasses under lukewarm water (up to 105F/40.5C)
* Caution: Avoid using hot water water as it may damage the lens coating.
3. Dab a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens and rub gently onto both sides of the lenses and the frame.
4. Rinse entire frame thoroughly to remove all soap.
5. Dry with provided microfiber cloth.
*Caution: Do not use any other cloth as it may scratch the lenses.